cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Routing CME

mark_gardner
Level 1
Level 1

I have four seperate analog lines coming into the router to a 4FXO card, in addition I have a VWIC2-1MFT-g703 card and a EVM-HDA-8FXS card installed, the four analog lines have there own numbers assigned, the E1 has a ddi range coming in with some additonal numbers overlayed, I want the analog extensions to go out the FXO ports to the PSTN and the IP phones to go out the E1.

I know I could create two different dial-peers with different prefixes going out different ports, The analog phones would dial say an 8 to get out and the ip phones a 9 and the call would be picked up by the relevant dial peer and routed out the correct port.

Unfortunately the client only wants to dial a 9 to get out.

How could I achieve this ?

Could this be done with cor lists ?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No cor list.

The "trick" is that you will insert a prefix (like 91, 92, etc) that will route the call to different ports depending on the phone that is calling out.

For ephones, the translation-profile is set at ephone level, for analog ports, ad dial-peer level with the answer-address command.

In both cases, it's the outgoing dial-peer pots that removes the prefix with a another translation-profile and rule.

The following document has all the details:

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801bc341.shtml

Hope this helps, please rate all useful posts!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No cor list.

The "trick" is that you will insert a prefix (like 91, 92, etc) that will route the call to different ports depending on the phone that is calling out.

For ephones, the translation-profile is set at ephone level, for analog ports, ad dial-peer level with the answer-address command.

In both cases, it's the outgoing dial-peer pots that removes the prefix with a another translation-profile and rule.

The following document has all the details:

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801bc341.shtml

Hope this helps, please rate all useful posts!

Good link paolo, I think this is what im after. Thanks will update when I try it out.

Thanks