Unanswered Question
Mar 25th, 2007

I have finished my CCNA, CCNP using VUE, now i have finished one CCSP exam using Prometric, in the Score Report it says the Cisco ID is Pending, I think that the institution guy should enter my ID but he didnt and he says that he shouldnt, but now my new exam is not in my cisco profile, what should i do?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Danilo Dy Sun, 03/25/2007 - 06:03

It will take sometime for your exam to register in your profile (pass or fail) - 2 to 3 working days or a week. Is your profile updated now with your last exam? if not there is no harm contacting the exam center.

About the Cisco ID thing, that is strange. But I have some idea. When you pass CCNA from VUE you got your Cisco ID from Cisco, so VUE have your Cisco ID in their system. Whenever you pass (or fail) any of the CCNP exam from VUE, your Cisco ID will be in the exam result. When you finished your first exam from Prometric (pass or fail), the Cisco ID is not in their exam result because its not in their system yet - they have to get it from Cisco not from you. They may already have it once you took another exam from them.

This Discussion