Views
Helpful
Replies

Command export

mehdifialli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody, thank you for reading my post

I read on the tcl ivr guide 2.0 that this command existed. I may have to use a c-code. But I can't find more infos.

Thanks for your help

Here is what you can read on the guide:

Command export

The command export command lets the Tcl script register or export a Tcl procedure to be invoked from C-code through a dynamic linking mechanism.

Syntax

command export <command> <command>

Arguments

?<command>?The expanded name, including namespace information needed to invoke the procedure from outside its native namespace.

?<command>?A parameter template that the Tcl procedure accepts, allowing the DLL system to make sure the C-code that invokes this API calls it with the right type and number of parameters. This string is of the form xMadMadMadMadMad, where each x indicates the type of parameter permitted. The first x indicates the return type of the procedure. The value of x can be s to represent a string or char* parameter.

6 Replies 6

already done.

This is where I found the command.Have nothing else ?

thanks again for your help

I don't think you can do that. Linking C code implies compiling your code for the platform used, with the standards used by IOS, and knowledge of the inners of IOS. Unless pure code, you wouldn't be able to call anny standard function.

I think it is an hook left by for exclusive use bu future IOS and features.

thanks a lot for your precious help.

Have no idea how can u implement c-code with ios ?

Thx again

As I said, I'm reasonably sure you cannot develop C code to work with IOS, because Cisco doesn;t support that and does not provide the necessary technical information.

thx a lot for this answer.

Indeed I couldn't find more infos about c-codes.

Sincere thanks and regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: