cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call disconnections

nonosensei
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CCM cluster installed in ma company. Unfortunately, I heard that sometimes there are some "call disconnections" after a few seconds, or 30 sec, it's never the same. This problem happends sometimes with internal and external calls.

I think It is not a Signaling error; just in case :When a call is established, are there still SCCP packets which are transmisted to the CCM ?

All my Cisco swiches are configured with Auto Qos, is it the best way to make Qos ?

I don't know from where the problem come, do you have an idea?

Best regards,

Etienne

3 Replies 3

hooray8292
Level 1
Level 1

pls check your region codec or qos config

Region codec is G.711 ( Network is well dimensionned, and there is no so much distance between people). Auto Qos is configured on all the equipments (3560).

Sometimes calls from/to the PSTN are dropped, sometimes internal ( just IP) are dropped..

How can I configure the Qos in a better way than Auto Qos ?

Best regards

alessandro.dona
Level 3
Level 3

During a call there aren't sccp packets from or to CCM(unless you perform a call waiting or something else).

your internal calls go through WAN or do they go just trough LAN.If so i don't think it colud be a problem of QoS!

About external calls try to keep a log of the router and to discover the disconnect code.

Regards