cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR data

maryclegg
Level 1
Level 1

We need reports from the CDR data that shows basic info: extension, date,time, length of call, incoming - calling number,outgoing - called number. In a format that we can print and give to management. Any suggestions?

7 Replies 7

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are many third party vendors that will pull data from CCM CDR and organize based on your needs. The data in CCM CDR is fairly raw and not quite as customizable. If you wanted to search on extension, and pull up there calls, you can.... but trying to do by departments, etc.

Unless you are a whiz at SQL, you could query the items you need and build your own.

Software

WinCall

CommView

vvxtracker

if you search the forum also, you may find some others. I think Cisco has a few recommended partners.

good luck

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

I used what already came with our CCM4.0 CDR reports and put them in a speadsheet. However it was a report for just one user, but it had all the info your asking about. I looked at querrying it in SQL but that wasn't as easy.

The systems mentioned above, this things can email a report out to the manager you want automatically. They are even web based so the manager can login and view the report or extension list in their group.

If this is time consuming what you are doing now, and you have a large IPT base, I would spend the $20k and get into a CDR system.

You are right..

walidazab
Level 1
Level 1

Hi maryclegg ,

If you would like I have a commercial software that I wrote that does just exactly what you want. It is not for free though. You can contact me off the forum for further details if you wish.

Regards..

WindwardAdmin
Level 1
Level 1

I have searched many places on the internet and have found that Wincall is a good solution but is expensive. Does anyone know of any other programs that can extract CDR data from a Cisco 2800 router with a CME module? If I could get the information in an XML file format that would be great because I have a reporting software that can use XML files to build reports. Any advice is welcome.

--Ryan Fligg

I found a great package: http://www.callaccounting.ws

They use a 3rd party driver that is Cisco tested. Works well.