cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Still have a DST question

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I thought that we handled all of our DST problems, but I have ONE USER who's VM is still 1 hour behind. Everyone else's VM (200 + users) are fine. I've refreshed him in Unity and restartd his phone. Does anyone have a clue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm assuming that the Time Zone setting under the Subscriber's Profile in Unity is set correctly?

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

Unified or VM only? What version of Unity?

UM running on unity 4.0(5)

at the phone press the settings button then **#** and wait.

That has worked for us on rogue phones.

rlp

Thanks but that didn't work in this case. I've also deleted and recreated the Voice mailbox. Well I'm at a lost.

Since you are running UM, have you checked the users Windows to make sure it is patched and Outlook (assuming you're using Outlook)? Is the time off if they use the telephony interface, Outlook or off on both?

Hi Mike

I was hoping that it was my user's Outlook that was off, however Outlook is displaying the correct time. Its only the VM for that one user!! Which is driving me crazy, because its a global thing right? Either everyone is having the problem or no one is.

So if I understand you correctly...Outlook displays the correct time for the VMs, but the telephony interface is incorrect?

Outlook displays the correct time, all of the IP phones, including this user's phone, displays the correct time. But ONLY HIS VM stamp is behind 1 hour. So he gets a msg and at the end of the msg it says the date/time which is an hour off.

I'm assuming that the Time Zone setting under the Subscriber's Profile in Unity is set correctly?

Well most subscriber's have default in that field, which I was assuming to be my timezone, because everyone else is working, however I went and changed this subscriber's profile and it works.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: