Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator with CCM 5 questions

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I don't hear music on hold in a call beetween two ip communicators (2.0.2) if one of them put the call on hold or try to transfer. Is this correct or a problem?

-Busy lamp field is supported? I don't see information status of other directory numbers.

-Is there any chance to appear calling name of a received external caller if this number is is in a directory?

Best Regards,

MC

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

I don't hear music on hold in a call beetween two ip communicators (2.0.2) if one of them put the call on hold or try to transfer. Is this correct or a problem?

A Problem.

Depending the type of MOH you se check the codec configured between IPCs and MOH.

Those MOH are via VPN or in the same LAN.

Check IP connectivity between IPC and MOH server.

Afaik IPC doesnt support BLF.

I believe some Telcos provide this feature.

you may contact them, CCM doesnt have that feature since we need to check Calling number.

Hi,

IPCs are on same Lan and in same device pool of MOH server. I use G.711. If call is beetween ipc and one ip phone or external caller if ipc puts call on hold other party can hear music on hold.

I have ip connectivity.

This is a cluster of two servers CCM 5.1a

Best Regards,

MC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: