cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add additional IPCC 6.0 licenses?

shayonasul
Level 1
Level 1

I have IPCC 6.0sr8 in production with Outbound Option (Dialer). We are looking to add few IPCC agents and Dialer ports as well. Can anybody point me to the right document or the steps involved in this process?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Sulabh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, that is right, but you need to purchase the added licencses to be in a 'legal' state.

Regards,

Juan Luis

(Please, rate helpful posts ;-))

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

I would reach out to the cisco partner that did your implementation or reach out to your local Cisco account teamm.

That's one option, but there must be a way to add the licenses & ports. I have already ordered it through vendor, but would like to know the procedure myself.

Sulabh

Sorry, I didn't realize you already ordered the licenses.

Do you use CTIos or CAD for your agent desktop?

The licenses for CTIos and the outbound dialer are "soft licenses" - meaning that its kind of on the honor system. Now that they have been ordered, you just need to configure them.

please rate helpful posts.

Sulabh,

You don't have to do anything special when you have ordered the new ports and agents in IPCC Enterprise.

You only have to create new agents and add new ports to the Dialer.

These kind of licenses are good-will and they don?t require un update process as in IPCC Express or in the IP/IVR enviroments.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

I have CTIOS. So I just need to add new agents via Agent Explorer on AWS. And perform following to add dialer ports:

Outbound option > Dialer > Port Map Selection tab > Add new ports & RESTART DIALER SERVER.

Also I need to add same range of ports on my CCM and associate with 'pguser'.

Can you confirm these steps?? Or add anything that I may have missed.

Thanks,

Sulabh

Yes, that is right, but you need to purchase the added licencses to be in a 'legal' state.

Regards,

Juan Luis

(Please, rate helpful posts ;-))

Thanks for your prompt replies.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: