Button 2: 201

etc.

Phone 2:

Button 1: 202

Button 2: 202

Ephone-hunt 1 seq

number 2000

list 201, 202

They want if the huntgroup is called first phone 201 rings by no busy ring phone 202 if this is busy then line 2 on phone 201 rings etc.

Will this word. I can't test it. Or do i have to make multiple lines with seperate extensions and place them in the huntgroup.

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't quite understand. Is not necessary to configure the same ephone-dn tag on multiple buttons.

Also, you assign ephone-dn tags to buttons, not directory numbers.

The ephone-hunt being of sequential order will present the call following the list you defined. List is made of numbers not ephone-dn.

One thing is to decide if you want the ephone-dn to be singl or dual line, and or be additional to the main number for the phone, but this depends on how the system is used.

Here is my config. Maybe this makes it clear for you

Yes as I said of course the sequential ephone-hunt will not ring phones that are busy.

For simplicity you can use the existing ephone-dn and numbers, if later you find out that you need different features, you can create the separate ephone-dn for hunt-group and assign to more button.

Hope this helps, please rate all useful posts!

but how to solve this so busy phones receive a second line on the second button

Scenario

Two phone for reception. One number for inbound calls.

First call goes to phone 1

Second call goes to phone 2

Third call goes to second line on phone 1

Fourth call goes to second line on phone 2

etc.

How to solve this?

If your hunt-group has two numbers in list, the third call will go to the "final" number, often voicemail. It will not go to phone 1 again.

If you want the third, etc .. call go to phone 1 again;

- configure one or more additional ephone-dn

- give it a number

- add this number to the hunt-group list

- assign this dn in overlay, or to an unused button to phone 1.

Consider however that people may have problems in handling more calls after the second one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: