cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Additonal Cisco MARS Summary Tabs

cory.michal
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if it's possible to add your own tabs under the summary section in the Cisco MARS web console. Currently there is "Dashboard" "Network" and "My reports" I want to add my own tabs for "Anti-virus", "Web Content filter", "Compliance" ect...

If this isn't possible now is it planned for furture versions?

6 Replies 6

mhellman
Level 7
Level 7

no. I'm not sure about future versions, but it seems highly unlikely.

Am I wrong in thinking that this would be helpful? Or is there another way to acomplish something like this that I'm overlooking.

It might be helpful, but that would require a really mature SIM product. What is it that you're trying to accomplish? What would the pages look like and what kind of data would they contain?

I have so many reports on my "My Reports" tab. They come from multiple products that we have put into the MARS. Anti-Virus Logs, Content Filtering Logs, SPAM Filtering, ect... Plus the Baseline MARS reports.

All the reports work great, there are just so many on my "My Reports" tab it takes a long time to load when I reload the page.

ok, I'm with you now. You mean for reports/graphs. That's something I could see as being feasible. They could allow you to assign the reports into "tab groups" and then dynamically build the tabs.

Yea that would make my life a whole lot easier. And I could open 5 different browsers to all the different tabs and set them to one minute refresh on the 42" LCD :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card