Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7911 and external placed calls

marco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've a problem with 7911 phones.

The external calls are shown as "unknown", the internal calls and the incoming are correctly shown.

I've read this post:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddd6895/2#selected_message

but with the latest phone firmware (8.2(1)) the problem appears also.

Again... any idea? :(

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes Marco the issue is still open. It is not the 7911 only but all the java based phones.

I;ve got word from CCME's TME that it will be fixed in the next release of XJ (XJ2 ??), supposedly due "soon", or so we hope. At least the phone is able to redial the last number.

View solution in original post

xj2 has been released. fixed this problem

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes Marco the issue is still open. It is not the 7911 only but all the java based phones.

I;ve got word from CCME's TME that it will be fixed in the next release of XJ (XJ2 ??), supposedly due "soon", or so we hope. At least the phone is able to redial the last number.

Thanks as usual :)

Marco.

xj2 has been released. fixed this problem

Thanks a lot for the notice.

Marco.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: