I know I'm old school and I'm a crotchety old IT guy. Static and conduits worked fine for me and dagnabit, I want to keep things that way. Alas, I know that can't go on forever. So can someone help me convert a few commands to access-lists please?
1) static (inside,outside) tcp interface ftp 192.168.1.10 ftp netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
2) static (inside,outside) tcp interface 81 192.168.1.10 www netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
And the associated conduit commands
3) conduit permit tcp any eq ftp any
4) conduit permit tcp any eq 81 any
5) static (inside,outside) 18.104.22.168 mail netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
conduit permit tcp host 22.214.171.124 eq smtp any
conduit permit udp host 126.96.36.199 eq 25 any
conduit permit udp host 188.8.131.52 eq snmp host 184.108.40.206
Thanks so much any and all that help. I really need to get out of my PIX 5.0 days.