cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

caller-id of external calls, cme + cue

xiaoliangyue
Level 1
Level 1

On 2821, cue-aim with cue 2.1.2 was replaced by another cue-aim with cue 2.3.2. Configurations and data were restored. Caller id of external calls show as the trigger number of AA, instead of the incoming calling number.

Before the replacement, everything works well.

Please help. Thanks.

12 Replies 12

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Any changes in router configs or AA scripts? Please paste ur configs as well as output of sh call active voice brief when a call is connected via AA from outside. Please mask ip's /passwords before pasting configs.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Yeah, it sounds like CUE might be using a different SIP transfer method. If it's blind, then it'll show the caller's number; if it's attended/semi-attended, then it'll show the pilot number because it hasn't fully transferred the call when the display gets updated.

tks guys. attached is the configuration of the router. I don't have access to the equipments right now. will post the configuration of cue and the output of command "show call active voice brief" on router.

Thanks again.

show call active voice brief

cmaiolani
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry,

i have the same problem of caller-id with CUE. How did you resolve it? thanks.

Hi,

under the DP pointing to CUE, try:

mailbox-selection orig-called-num

I've tried but i always see on the display of the phone the call from the pilot number of aa. have you any other ideas about the focus of this problem? i've tried to work on the transfer-mode of the ccn subsystem sip of the CUE but i have not good result.

thanks a lot.

try to change the "transfer-system full-consultant" to "full-blind" in the telephone-service.

Thanks a lot, but it doesn't work

There could be multiple causes for this symptom. Probably best would be to see the configs of both the CME and CUE (show run) and grab a 'debug ccsip mess' from the router when a call with this symptom is placed.

CME version 4.1

IOS Version 12.4(15)T1

CUE 3.0

i hope that you can help me. in every way thank you so much.

Hi,

Under CUE console :

se-10-0-0-0# config t

se-10-0-0-0(config)# voicemail callerid

se-10-0-0-0(config)# exit

and with mailbox-selection orig-called-num under dial-peer CCME console, work fine!

^_^

By Marckalex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: