Replies

ICT to script

aamercado
Level 4
Level 4

HI

CM413/IPCCX 401

Cluster 1 calls 2000 via ICT to Cluster 2

and hits the CTI-RP 2000 which is able to route to CTI ports 100X so I know it hits ipccx but I get busy

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

The inbound Calling Search Space assigned to the trunk on the CM cluster the IPCC server is located on....does it have DIRECT access to the partions that the CTI Route Point, CTI Ports, and Agent Extensions exist in?

With JTAPI, you can't use translation patterns, etc to provide access. The CSS must have ALL partitions it will hit through the call.

please rate helpful posts.

Here's the actual call flow:

Pstn in another country calls 90300 RP

cluster 1 send 90300 via ICT to USA Cluster2

call hits Cluster 2 inbound CSS which has IPCC partition inclusive of CTIRP(34300), CTIP(10XXX), Agents Ext and a TP of 90300. Again, all numbers above in in the IPCC Partition

TP attributes is this:

90300 is assign to IPCC Partition, and changes it to 34300 while the inbound CSS is the same CSS on this TP

I am confuse on why you cannot use TP in this scenario as it TP changes the number prior to hitting the CTIRP. Doesn't JTAPI kick in on the CTIRP callflow instead of on the TP side?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: