Views
Helpful
Replies

csc-ssm configu to prevetnt virus, worms entering into network

acharyr123
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I am facing a problem in configuring the CSC-SSM module of ASA 5510. I diverted the traffic to the module having plus license. Can someone help me out in solving the same??

4 Replies 4

hoogen_82
Level 4
Level 4

I think your starting from the scratch here. Since most configuration is GUI based i would recommend you to have a look at http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le31/le29/configuring_asa_pix_security_appliances.html

The training modules are excellent and would guide you step by step in configuring the CSC - SSM module along with configurations for Base and Plus licenses.

HTH

Hoogen

Do rate if this helps ;)

thnaks for ur reply, but i already went through the site to get help & it helped me. but the problem still persists.

say i blocked desi***.com in the csc-ssm & applied that. but still i am able to access the same website.

this is the problem basically...

Okay. URL-Blocking sometimes doesn't work, CSC does have a lot of bugs.

what is your build? Get it upgraded to the latest one 6.1.1569(2)

-Hoogen

Do rate if this helps

CSC-SSM version is 6.1.1519. i will upgrade this to the latest one & will update you...thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: