cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.5 devices in topology groups

alberto-chozas
Level 1
Level 1

When I upgrade a switch or add a new switch into our network CS, RME and DFM detect perfectly the switch but under Campus manager the device is detected and it also has appears under the list of devices with successful data collection but when I go to topology services - topology groups the device is not there. The devices do appear under network views in topology services.

Thanks

Alberto Diaz

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Exactly which version of Campus Manager do you have?

The version of Campus manager installed is 4.0.3.

This is a list of the packages installed with Campus manager

Applications installed

Campus Manager ATM Application 4.0.3

Campus OGS 1.2.3

Campus Manager VLAN/ELAN Application 4.0.3

Campus Manager Path Analysis Application 4.0.3

Campus Manager User Tracking Application NG 4.0.3

Campus Manager VLAN Port Assignment 4.0.3

Campus Manager Data Extraction Engine 1.0.3

Campus Manager Topology Services Application 4.0.3

Packages installed

Campus Manager Common Topology Toolkit 3.3.0

Campus Manager Setup 4.0.3

CMANI 5.0.3

CM ANI Device Factory 5.0.3

Campus Manager 4.0.3

Campus Manager Client Shared Services 4.0.3

Campus Manager Help 4.0.3

Campus Manager CMF dependents 4.0.3

There were a few bugs with OGS in earlier versions of Campus Manager. An upgrade to LMS 2.6 may help. But this may also be caused by Campus OGS tables. In either case, LMS 2.6 has a tool that can clear this up without loss to any other part of LMS. I recommend you try the upgrade at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/lms26 .

If the problem persists, you can then run NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/campus/WEB-INF/classes/rmcampusogstable.pl to clean up the Campus group data which should restore functionality.

Thanks for the information. I tried to go to the link you wrote in the post but when I click in either the single large file option or the multiple small files option in the page I received this message and It doesn't give any link to download the actual file

NOTE:

There are currently no files for this type.

I don't have any problems. Does this link work better:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/lms26-single

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: