cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Subscriber Addition Problem

sheerazkhatri
Level 1
Level 1

Please take a look at the attached file. Any idea why this problem is occuring?? This is new unity installation (4.2.1) on win 2003 platform.

Sheeraz

3 Replies 3

adhernan
Level 1
Level 1

Probably something you would address with TAC but I would ask this is Voicemail only or Unified. If unified, are you able to import AD users. I am sure you would have run permissions wizard but may want to start by review the app log for relevant errors. I know little help but maybe a start. -Adam

This is VM only. I have checked all the logs and everything appears fine. All ports are registered with CCM, CCM is accessing VM menu as well but only when the subscribers are added to the Unity, problem appears.

Unity is very specific on installation steps. Did a quick search on your error and not much but sounds inidicative of a problem with your browser. Does the same happen if you try to add a subscriber from a remote workstation ? Does it work correctly from unity console?

Microsoft Internet Explorer Script Error: No such interface supported

Microsoft Internet Explorer displays a Script Error dialog box that includes the error message: ?No such

interface supported.?

Command-Line Interface Errors

These errors may occur while using the menu-based command-line interface from a console or Telnet

session.

Table A-8 Microsoft Internet Explorer Script Error

Problem Possible cause Solution

While using a Manager function

that opens another browser

window (such as Save Needed,

Help, Software Update, etc.),

Internet Explorer cannot open

the window and displays the

error dialog box.

A bug in the Internet Explorer

JavaScript interpreter.