cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3005 & SSL VPN client gone?

shave
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded 2 3005's to vpn3000-4.1.7.Q-k9.... after that my SSL VPN client options are gone, used to be: Configuration | Tunneling and Security | WebVPN |SSL VPN Client..

Did this get removed from newer releases and now I only have the proxying mode of SSL vpn on the 3005's? Can't seem to find this in any of the release notes.....

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

united001
Level 1
Level 1

Shave,

The problem you have is due to upgrading to 4.1.*, which is not the software train you need. You were previously running 4.7.*, which is the correct one for SD/SVC.

Ken

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

Upgrade should not erase any of the existing configurations. I personally havent tried this image, but have upgraded to other images without loosing my configuration. Did the upgrade go well?? Did you see any errors messages or logs?

united001
Level 1
Level 1

Shave,

The problem you have is due to upgrading to 4.1.*, which is not the software train you need. You were previously running 4.7.*, which is the correct one for SD/SVC.

Ken

Duh... guess I was having a dyslexia attack.. all better now, thanks..

Don't feel bad, the reason I knew the problem is because I did the exact same thing a while back.

It's all hard before it's easy. :)

Ken

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: