cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Autoregistration Fails on Subscriber

jgentsch
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CCM 4.2(3)sr1 environment with a Pub and Sub. I set autoregistration to the Publisher, phones will autoregister with no problems. When I set autoregistration to the subscriber, phones will not autoregister. I have 7961G-GE phones. I see the following debug errors on the phones webpage.

3:48:26p 24: Name=SEP0019E811E241 Load= SCCP41.8-2-1S Last=Phone-Reg-Rej

3:48:26p 24: Name=SEP0019E811E241 Load= SCCP41.8-2-1S Last=Phone-Reg-Rej

3:48:27p 6: Name=SEP0019E811E241 Load= SCCP41.8-2-1S File Not Found

Any thoughts?

3 Replies 3

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

You may want to double check which DN range you have specified on the subscriber. This is the most common thing that it is. Also double check to make sure which callmanager group they are in. You may also want to doulbe check the subsciber that you actually have autoregistration on. I hope this helps

Please rate helpfull posts

When I change from the pub to the sub, I use the same DN range and partition. I have only 1 CallManager group so I know that is not an issue. Basically, I have the most simplistic configuration you can have.

Change the order of your call manager group so that the CM with Auto Reg enabled is the first on the list.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: