cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt group

devideghosh
Level 1
Level 1

main number 3000 if not answered hunts to 3010, 3020,3030 (appears on seperate phones) in order , if the call is not answered by any other members of the hunt group , it goes to the VM for the last number hunted. Is there a way I can send the call to the VM for original(3000) number dialed?

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Devi,

You can configure this setting on the Hunt Pilot 3000;

Hunt Forward Settings

Forward Hunt No Answer - **On DN 3000

When the call distributed through the hunt list is not answered in a specific period of time, this field specifies the destination to forward the call.

Destination This setting indicates the directory number to which calls are forwarded. (**Send calls to VM Pilot)

Calling Search Space This setting applies to all devices that are using this directory number.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803ed664.html#wp1023973

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hello Rob,

It's very helpful.

My next question will be :

even though the numbers 3010, 3020 etc are a part of a hunt groupwith HUNT pilot DN 3000, they are actual user's extension and has VM along with it, so the calls coming in for those extension will be going to their own VM if they are not answered in a regular scenario?

Hope this is making sense to you.

Regards,

Devi De

Hi Devi De,

You are correct :) Calls that come directly to 3010,3020 etc. will roll to their personal VM.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thank you so very much. This will be all for now. I will get in touch with you for any help I may need in CCM .

Regards,

Devi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: