Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 5.11, Attendant Console, Queueing & Voicemail

joe.bennett
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have an issue at various customer sites. They are using AC for reseption to answer calls. They want queueing and in the evening want calls to go to the reception voicemail. I cannot add the voicemail (Unity conn) trunk to the hunt group as an always route member, it just doesn't appear as a valid DN or pattern in the list. I've added CFNA & CFBusy on the pilot DN and this works when queuing is disabled, but with queueing on the queue never times out to voicemail. Is there any way of setting up queueing to allow the end user to force calls to voicemail without queueing? Or a time-based hunt list so that evenings and weekends go straight to voicemail.

Your thoughts please.

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Create either a DN or a CTI port with a DN that forwardAll to voicemail, then from AC pilot you'll be able to find it. You may need to press the Find More DNs button to locate the DNs as not all of them fit in the list. I just did it few days ago on CM 5.1.1b without issues.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: