Views
Helpful
Replies

Intersite CCM connection

s7726563e
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I'm facing a problem now as i will trying to do a intersite connection from one office CCM to another office CCM. and the trunk.route pattern has created for both side. but however we not able to make to call to each other office.

please anyone has face similar problems and you have the solution please share with me Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

sohaildxbfze
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

An ascii diagram of ur topology will help to sort it out, including ur trunk type , location cfg.

sohaildxbfze
Level 1
Level 1

leave the location cfg as u have intersite connection

hi can u be more specific?

hi can u be more specific?

What is your connection between these sites? Makes sure you don't have a problem with a firewall. Also, In call Manager check to see if the significant digits are set right? Meaning if you have 4 digit extensions in one site, but dailing 5 digits to get to that site make sure the significant digits is set to something like 4. If it is set to "all", then you need to create a translation pattern to translate 5 digits to 4. Also, check your Calling Search Space. Make sure it is allowed to call the partitions of the phones.

With out knowing your phyiscally topology it is hard to give a good answer to your problem.

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for your explaination.

my office topo is running on IPsec over VPN. and we are using the symantec firewall, we have set the voice routing to my another office in the firewall, and we are able to ping each other CCM . and i have check the calling search space has already include the P_intersite , however we are still not able to call each other. as for the numbering we are standard using 3 digi and all this has already configure. when i try to dial it say' your call cannot be completed please check your directory or administrator'

need your professional advice....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: