I have my big environment.
active Directory, exchange and CCM running.
I need to install Unity with failover (2 servers).
I will do this on staging first (offline).
the test environment will involve:
- 1 domain controller (from the life env.)
- 1 CCM (from the life env.)
- 1 Exchange (new installation)
- Unity with fail (new installation)
I will do all this in the lab by:
1) Install the new Unity
2) prepare the others like Exchange and CCM and the Domain controller.
3) do the intergration with Exchange
4) move this to the production environment.
Please advice.. is this the correct scenario?