Views
Helpful
Replies

AC Message -- Help

rafaelgarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have anyone seen the following message "Operator terminal is up. Please relogin if your device configuration has change"?

When it happens, sometimes I get a Question Mark on the directory lines. Closing and opening the AC brings it back to normal.

I have gathered this from the CCM traces:

ACRMISocketFactory: rmi socket exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

I have no replication problems neither a firewall between the PC running the AC and the CCM server. I have uninstalled and installed AC, restarted TCD and CTI.

Any other suggestions? Thanks.

10 Replies 10

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

What is the exact CM version ?? Also, can u attach acclient.txt file from the client machine which the error occurs

Hi,

CCM ver 4.2(3)sr1. Take a look at the acclient file. The problem occurred at 12:48.

Thank you.

looks like the client lost connectivity with CM and therefore caused this error. Did you restart any service on CM, esp TCD or CCM ?? Or was there any connectivity issue between CM and client machine ??

rafaelgarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

No, I didn't do anything and I am not aware of any connectivity issues. Most of the time when it happens the AC is idle (Open, but offline).

I am looking at the line state port connectivity because it seems out of the range that Cisco specifies but I am not sure why is not working now when it was working before. No changes have been made on the network.

Thanks.

Do you have a firewall between the client and server ??

rafaelgarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Technically No and that is where I am confused. No changes has been made to that firewall, this problem started after the upgrade.

Yes, there one firewall but this traffic is not going through it.

this started after the upgrade ?? What was upgraded ?? Note that when you do a CM upgrade, the client also needs to be upgraded. To check if you have the same version on the client and server click on Help ---> About. This should give you the info if they are on the same version or not. If the versions are diff, upgrade the client machine with the version as on the server

rafaelgarcia
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded from 4.1(3) to 4.2(3)sr1 and yes, I upgraded the AC client.

Everything was working fine before the upgrade.

From all the errors looks like packets are either getting blocked or dropped. Could not find any bug with CM 4.2(3) regarding this issue. You might want to open a TAC case and have them troubleshoot

One more thing that you can check is Application Log on the CallManager and see if there is any TCD Related error around the time when AC fails

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: