cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DST Change on 4.0.5

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I have a issue with with our Unity. Basicly when I recieve a voice message at the end when it tells what time I recieved the message it is a hour off. I know the DST time changed and the server time does reflect that. But somehow UNITY is still giving the old time. Is ther a update I missed for this?

Thanks

Dave

4 Replies 4

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I have Unity 4.05, Exchange 2003 offbox. Windows 2003 sp1.

We did the following.

Made sure that all the exchange servers and the Unity exchange tools were at sp2.

Applied the windows 2003 sp1 dst patch

Patched the Unity JRE.

Applied all relevent patches to the CCM servers and AD servers also.

rlp

Thanks, I did find the patch on Cisco TAC site for Java I think that is the one that is missing.

Thanks

Again

Dave

rpsunbeam
Level 1
Level 1

David,

you need to shut unity down, go into your control panel and set the time zone to any other time zone, close and re-open, set to the correct time zone, restart unity.. then your tui interface will say the correct time.

I found that you may need to reboot server after the above changes are made. Its a Unity to Exchange Sync problem. Rebooting seems to correct issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: