cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Survivability.tcl Script

nkleven
Level 4
Level 4

From what I have read in the CVP Config and Admin guide, it looks to me like the survivability.tcl script should have the ability to recover a call and forward it to an alternate destination in the event of a failure. I have implemented it as close as I could to the documentation but calls are still completely disconnected when I stop the PG or the combo box during a call.

Has anyone else out there had better luck? The script works for all subsequent calls, but any active calls are always dropped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Can you post your IOS configuration?

Here you go Andrew, I am sure I butchered this. For sake of this discussion, my CVP dialed number is 5000, running in comprehensive mode. I have attached a "Show Run" and "Show Ver". You will notice I have several dial-peers at the end of the dialplan that I have been using to test. Basically the best I have come up with is when I dial 5001 the tcl scripts tries the CVP script first and then it routes to a secondary number.

What I really need is for the script to take the call in the event of a PG or combo box failure and transfer to the number listed. Is this possible? Let me know if you have any questions. I really appreciate your help!

Nate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: