cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Survivability.tcl Script

nkleven
Level 4
Level 4

From what I have read in the CVP Config and Admin guide, it looks to me like the survivability.tcl script should have the ability to recover a call and forward it to an alternate destination in the event of a failure. I have implemented it as close as I could to the documentation but calls are still completely disconnected when I stop the PG or the combo box during a call.

Has anyone else out there had better luck? The script works for all subsequent calls, but any active calls are always dropped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Can you post your IOS configuration?

Here you go Andrew, I am sure I butchered this. For sake of this discussion, my CVP dialed number is 5000, running in comprehensive mode. I have attached a "Show Run" and "Show Ver". You will notice I have several dial-peers at the end of the dialplan that I have been using to test. Basically the best I have come up with is when I dial 5001 the tcl scripts tries the CVP script first and then it routes to a secondary number.

What I really need is for the script to take the call in the event of a PG or combo box failure and transfer to the number listed. Is this possible? Let me know if you have any questions. I really appreciate your help!

Nate