642-845 ONT (CCNP)

Unanswered Question
Apr 2nd, 2007

Where do I get the Lab material to 642-845 ONT (CCNP).

and which can help me to complete the last ccnp exam

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jamesfang98 Mon, 05/14/2007 - 17:17

Hi did anyone of you pass ONT? Any good materia you used?

It is my last test as well.

paul_alexander Tue, 05/15/2007 - 16:29

I sat the exam yesterday and passed with 911.

Only a couple of months ago I passed the CVOICE & QOS exams for CCVP so I'd have to reccomend both of those books. Pretty heavy reading for an exam that only covers about one third or what those two exams covered through.

I use CBT nuggets videos for just about every exam I go for, so I got a copy of the ONT one to help with the SDM & Wireless material, then read the Student Guide.

jamesfang98 Thu, 05/17/2007 - 11:40

Thank you Paul for reply. Glad to hear you passed CVOICE&QOS exam. Congratulation!

How hard are they - CVOICE&QOS?

I passed ONT too with 9** score.

ah_shaban Thu, 05/17/2007 - 12:20

Could you tell me How many Simulation Questions do you meet or there is no kind of this questions on this exam ..I prepare for ONT and need you advice

paul_alexander Thu, 05/17/2007 - 18:19

CVOICE was pretty easy. Not a big book to read either.

For QoS I did a fair bit of study and had plenty of opportunities at work to play around. I thought it was going to be really tough, but its been my best score to date.

The Wendell Odom QoS exam study guide is a really good book.

navarro.w Thu, 06/14/2007 - 12:31

Hi Guys I'm going to present the ONT exam next week i bought the ONT exam certification guide form cisco press but the Simulator is to easy and the chapter for wireless are not really good could you give me and advise on what will be on the ONT real exam.

This Discussion