Views
Helpful
Replies

Installation of CCM 4.X on IBM e 330 Series Server

maddox-mp
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I am trying to install CCM 4.X into a IBM e 330 Server Model 8674 PIII 1.2GH , 1 GB memory and is not allowing me due to Cisco incompatibily hardware (aproved harwdware), but if I look into Cisco web site it shows that the IBM server is aproved CCM hardware. Has anyone come up into this issue and what was the fix?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Regards,

Maddox

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Are you using the hardware detection disks for ibm ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

No, I am not. Just when I am trying to install CCM 4.X I am getting right the way the message error " you are not using Cisco approved hardware. You must use Cisco approved hardware to install CCM". So here I was stuck, and for the time been I need to do some research and find out how can I bypass this message and install the CCM.

Best,

Maddox

Hi All,

I am trying to install CCM 4.x into an IBM e330 Series and while is installing Cisco Directory I am getting the following error:

?Failure occurred during the Cisco Directory Installation.

Refer log file C:\\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Directory\IntegratedSetup.trc for details

Aborting Cisco CCM install?

I have had a look at previous posts on this, cannot find a suitable solution.

Does anyone know links from where I can download the followings files?

1. Shutdown.exe

2. win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-7.exe

3. win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-4-3.exe or (?-4-4a)

4. IIScript.msi

For your review I am including the following outputs from files: CCMInst and IntegratedSetup.trc on the atachement.

Has anyone encounter this problem and what was the fix?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

M

Did you resolved your problem? I am trying to install Callmanager in a IBM server and I am getting the same error as you

C:\\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Directory\IntegratedSetup.trc

Thanks

Unfortunately I had hardware issues with the IBM box as well HDD's. I bought from Ebay another two and those were DOA so I give up on IBM box.

However I move to VMware on a regular PC , core duo and 6GB RAM.

Regards,

Maddox

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: