cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firewall & VPN image for 3845?

rolandshum
Level 1
Level 1

What is the image for the 3845 that I can use that will be both a Firewall and allow me to VPN to a Pix? Not sure if it exists.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Roland

From the Software Download page at CCO it looks like there is 12.3T code, 12.4 code, and 12.4T code for the 3845 that offer the Advanced Security or the Advanced Enterprise Services and would give you the functionality that you need.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Roland

Other than identifying 3845 you do not give us much to work from (are there memory or flash constraints, do you care what release level, etc). But for your general question I believe that the general answer is that the Advanced Security feature set will give you what you want. I believe that the Advanced Enterprise Services will give it to you also.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Rick

I have 250526976 bytes available in flash. The release level doesn't really matter just the feature set.

Thanks

Roland

From the Software Download page at CCO it looks like there is 12.3T code, 12.4 code, and 12.4T code for the 3845 that offer the Advanced Security or the Advanced Enterprise Services and would give you the functionality that you need.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: