cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA5510 ipsec vpn w/ linksys

apmarkey
Level 1
Level 1

I installed a new asa5510 to act as a vpn concentrator between a main location and about 10+ satellite locations. The vpn's came up fine - except for three. Checking the syslog showed error 713093 - DefaultRAGroup - Rxhash is incorrect or something along those lines. We've reset the PSK and rebuilt the tunnels several times and verified all the encryption settings, but it still gives this error. I noticed all the other tunnels build and authenticate to their own group names, but these don't; it tries to use the DfltRAGrp...I need a little help on where to start troubleshooting next.

2 Replies 2

s.jankowski
Level 4
Level 4

Kindly provide the exact error so that an accurate analysis of the error could be done

samuellthomasjr
Level 1
Level 1

Look for differences between operational verses inop locations. At the 10 satellite locations, are you using LinkSys Routers? Are they the same model & software revisions? Are they using VPN pass-through or VPN direct support? Linksys models are different.

Are all Cisco VPN clients the same version? What form of connectivity is used ... broadband, DSL, dedicated, dial-up, frame relay, etc?

samuellthomasjr@gmail.com