Views
Helpful
Replies

Modify AA script

alvdelafuente
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have installed the AA with the extended services CD, i want to modify the times that the system repeat the AAMainMenu (5 for default). But there is no option in the configuration menu, and i can not modify this script with the Script Editor, because i need a license.

Is there any other form?

Thank you

3 Replies 3

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Only other option would be to try and check if this parameter is configurable using the admin page. Go to https:///appadmin login with the default login of Administrator passwd "ciscocisco" and see if this works. Else, I dont think there is any other workaround available

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

If you have Cisco Script Editor from IPCC Express or IP/IVR, you can edit and modify the 'aa.aef' script at your own.

After modifying and save the script, replace it with the new one and restart the extended services.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

But i have the Cisco Script Editor in other server. It?s just what i have made, change the script an replace it, but it does not work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: