Views
Helpful
Replies

Unknown Reason code - CTI application failed to open provider

michal.kridlo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to connect my application to CCM 5.0.4.2000-1 using JTAPI and I am getting the following error. usually it means that username or password is wrong. I doublechecked the username, password, also the JTAPI library version and everything is correct. I also tried to find the description of the Reason code, but it seems to be an undocumented issue.

The application I am referring to is widely used with CCM 3.3, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.0, but I have never seen this Reason code. Anybody have some clue how to find out where the problem is?

kCtiProviderOpenFailure - CTI application failed to open provider

CTIconnectionId:4

Login User Id:callrec

Reason code.:-1932787595

IPAddress:10.6.2.52

App ID:Cisco CTIManager

Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster

Node ID:CMVM50

Thank you

Michal

6 Replies 6

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Did you associate the CTI-RP with your JTAPI user? also try restarting the CTI Manager.

There is no CTI-RP. Application observes several IP phones, these are associated with the JTAPI user. I tried to restart CTI Manager several times, but it did not help.

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

The user that was created, is it an Application User or End User. This should be an Application user.

Well, I tried both, but I am still getting the same error. Which is strange, I think... :-(

MARTIN STREULE
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Does the user have the proper settings to use CTI? The user must be in the User Group "CTI enabled".

/Martin

Yes, everything is set up correctly. We have another installations which work perfectly. But this one does not. I think the Reason code description could help us to find out the source of the problem...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: