Views
Helpful
Replies

Unknown Reason code - CTI application failed to open provider

michal.kridlo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to connect my application to CCM 5.0.4.2000-1 using JTAPI and I am getting the following error. usually it means that username or password is wrong. I doublechecked the username, password, also the JTAPI library version and everything is correct. I also tried to find the description of the Reason code, but it seems to be an undocumented issue.

The application I am referring to is widely used with CCM 3.3, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.0, but I have never seen this Reason code. Anybody have some clue how to find out where the problem is?

kCtiProviderOpenFailure - CTI application failed to open provider

CTIconnectionId:4

Login User Id:callrec

Reason code.:-1932787595

IPAddress:10.6.2.52

App ID:Cisco CTIManager

Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster

Node ID:CMVM50

Thank you

Michal

6 Replies 6

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Did you associate the CTI-RP with your JTAPI user? also try restarting the CTI Manager.

There is no CTI-RP. Application observes several IP phones, these are associated with the JTAPI user. I tried to restart CTI Manager several times, but it did not help.

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

The user that was created, is it an Application User or End User. This should be an Application user.

Well, I tried both, but I am still getting the same error. Which is strange, I think... :-(

MARTIN STREULE
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Does the user have the proper settings to use CTI? The user must be in the User Group "CTI enabled".

/Martin

Yes, everything is set up correctly. We have another installations which work perfectly. But this one does not. I think the Reason code description could help us to find out the source of the problem...