cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trunk QSIG - GW MGCP - CFA doesn't work

Telematic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all, I have a cluster with ccm 4.2(1)sr1a and a couple of GW 3845 with 2 ISDN PRI interface per GW. On that GWs one interface is in Trunk qsig with Ericsson MD110 and other PRI for PSTN. If a IP phone make a CFA to an external number and if some Ericsson phone call that ip phone, the call come back to MD110 and fail or go to some ericsson dn..Does anyone know why this happen and how can I fix it?

thx to all

bye - Franco

4 Replies 4

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

please check the PBX configuration.

#1 To help you with the router side - could you please check all the following at the PBX side:

1. Switch type

2. isdn protocol-emulate {user | network} Master - slave or network -user side for ISDN / QSIG

3. isdn overlap-receiving - enblock (default)

4. isdn bchan-number-order ascending / descending (default)

5. DID support on the trunk

#2 - Is the call from the PBX to the router go ok?

Yes all calls from pbx to router and from router to pbx go ok. Only when a ip phone make a CFA to an External destination I have the problem described.

I experienced the same issue and mine was resolved by changing the following parameter

Callmanager Service parameter:

Transform Forward by Reroute Destination : This parameter determines whether the called number transformations are applied to the call forward destination and sent as the called address in the call reroute application protocol data unit [APDU]. This parameter applies to QSIG calls that use the call diversion by reroute feature. Valid values specify True (apply called party transformations) or False (do not apply called party transformations).

This is a required field.

Default: true.

If you specify False in this parameter, all call forward destinations should contain numeric characters only. Non-numeric characters in call forward destinations may result in call reroute failures for diverted calls.

Reatain the call forward information..

I have this Service Parameter set to TRUE; I try to set to False and everything go ok!!!...really thx for your help!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: