cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console

miket
Level 5
Level 5

I have a cluster with three locations and each location has a seperate Unity. When I try to transfer a call from the attendant console application it always defaults to the wrong voicemail if I have a duplicate extension or overlaped extensions / If the extenion is not duplicate it works fine.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Mike,

Which CCM version?

AC in 3.X and 4.0,4.1 is not aware of partitions.

It is version 4.1.3 and I knew about that..

I opened a Tac case as it looks like a bug.

The atc application 'direct transfer to vmail' feature seems to be the issue.

I created a route point *XXXX with a vmail profile attached to it and we can transfer directly to the duplicate extensions greeting without any issues,

The other thing we also tried is we created a extension (dummy) that is the same as the vmail pilot except in the right partiton and this works so we have 3 sites each site has a vmail , each site has a atc app,, we do have overlapping extensions. It appears that the xfer to vmail feature is always trying to use one sites vmail pilot when overlap extensions exist so thats why we created a extension that match the vmail pilot the atc app was trying to use and it works Hope this makes sense..

Tac had us try the vmprofiles.xml and it didnt work so as of now it appears to be a bug.

If any other ideas come in I will try.