cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Suspect SPAM

Mate90_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Just Setup Ironport c100 however there suspected spam that comes thru though it's tagged as [suspect SPAM] thus i use content filter to quartine the mail. when i check quartine section i realise mail that has number of CC recipients and has been forwarded a number of times is tagged as SPAM however this geniue mail . What Changes must i make to sort this ?

3 Replies 3

Im not all that sure of what you are asking... but why are you using content filters to Quarantine your Suspect Spam?... seems like extra work for the IronPort.

Under Mail Policies Tab, Policies Menu Box, under the Anti-Spam Heading, click the IronPort Suspected: link.

Under Suspected Spam Settings section, on the "Apply This Action to Message" options select "IronPort Spam Quarantine". This will send the Suspect Spam directly to Quarantine once it is detected.

Mate90_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Thxs - for advise but how about mail from a geniue mailing list and also mail that has a number off CC recipents and has been forward hops are more than one or two . WHY IS IRONPORT TAGING THIS MAIL AS SUSPECT SPAM -THXS

Well you need to open a support case for that and send the support team the X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result-header

Cheers,

Mark