Views
Helpful
Replies

Restored AD profile unrecognized by Unity

bbenner
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 4.0(4)SR1, Ex2k3

Unity subscriber's AD acct mistakenly deleted - subsequently restored, but reimport into Unity (the subscriber profile was purged as well) fails because Unity cannot find the AD profile. The ecsbu attributes are present (per ADSIEdit) and have values - I removed the values thinking Unity saw the profile as an existing Unity subscriber, but this didn't work. The mailbox is functioning (Unified environment), but I just can't get Unity to find the profile for import. There are many other Unity subscribers in the same OU, and the same mailstore as this profile...any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,

Beau

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Beau,

Have you tried using the Remove Subscriber Properties tool to remove the Unity attributes?

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Beau,

Have you tried using the Remove Subscriber Properties tool to remove the Unity attributes?

Brandon

Brandon,

Thanks for the reply. I delegated clearing the attributes, but I found that the ciscoECSBUUMLocationObjectId value was still set - which is the one attribute Unity keys on when determining whether the subscriber is already imported.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: