Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR slow install

dimer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have installation of CCM 4.1.3sr4d with OS version 2000_4.4asr5. For now i am trying to reinstall IP IVR 4.0(4). The installation goes very slowly (2 hours for the first menu when ask me to add the DCD profile) Actualy I have another IVR instance in DCD tree but I select to not use it and create a new one. There is a subscriber CCM also. Another thing is that when the installation of IVR stalls I just diconnect and connect back the cable of IVR server and the installation goes ahead. This type of resolution of the problem helps once again on the other menus of the installation's wizard. I have a dump of communication between a CCM and a IVR which shows that there is no something wrong. As far as i know I must run a script on CCM which will clean the CCM tree and then proceed with the installation of CRS. Is there more things which i need to consider when try to reinstall the CRS system? Did someone has a similar issue like this.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

dimer
Level 1
Level 1

I found the problem. It's because the IP IVR and CCM are in different networks and the device between them do not allow packets with DF bit set. When the IVR need some interventions into CCM LDAP base, it uses big packets with DF bit, so they can't traverse the router and the communication is very slowly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: