cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Subsystem Database is not coming up

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

WE are using IPCCX 4.0.4 with High Availabilty option, and on the IPCC X primary server i have created new database and via ODBC i am creating new DSN to connect to database and the test of connectivity is sucessfull.

Than i goto subsystems-->>database and put the name of database as ODBC conneciton name, password n UN of Windows NT as that option was selected when i created ODBC connection. by some reasons Database Subsystem is not coming up.

I tried doing the same on standby server and on CallMAnagers as well but of no use.

Any help?

And one more thing on my both Master and Standby server when servers restarts, SQLutility installation starts automatically(of no reason) i have checked its not there in startup as well.

any ideas of why this is happening?

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

Daljeet

2 Replies 2

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

All,

We are able to make database subsystem up on Primary, however on standby server its still showing down.

We have tried shutting down the primary as well however it dint make any effect.

Any trick involved for standby?

Thanks in advance!

Daljeet

Pls ignore this Post, its working now

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: