cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Transfer to Voice Mail

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

We have a 5.1 installation and are using the Attendant Console application. The AC user can transfer a call directly to VM for most users..but some fail. The Voice Mail profile is the same on all phones....CSS ...Partition are all the same....Where should I look to trouble shoot this issue...

Thanks,

Joe

13 Replies 13

erictalbot
Level 1
Level 1

We have the same problem here, if one of our user activated a forward all to ... We are no longer able to transfer call to his voicemail. We have to restart the attendant console service to resume normal operation.

Version 5.04 and 5.11 behave the same way.

We are having the same problem, sort of. We can forward calls to everything but cannot forward directly to voicemail by clicking the forward to voicemail button. But we can when we transfer *XXXX. Very strange... Anyone else experience this?

Our issue was originally the same as you discribe but after we upgraded to 5.1 we were able to transfer to VM for most users..but we still have an issue with a few..I don't know if this is a bug or what...we are also able to do the *XXXXX transfer...I have looked to TAC cases or Bugs but have not found anything...maybe somone on the forum has found something...

Thanks,

Joe

We are still having this issue...what I have noticed is that some transfers to vm work and some do not...within the logs of the client I see the following for failed calls:

2022[ACTelephonyDispatcher0]04/20 09:33:50.754 INFO ACTelephonyDispatcher0 >>> ACClientCommunication getVMInfoForDn

2023[ACTelephonyDispatcher0]04/20 09:33:50.817 DEBUG ACTelephonyDispatcher0 >>> ACClientTelephonyMgr.transferToVM() from getVMInfoForDN: [null, null].

2024[ACTelephonyDispatcher0]04/20 09:33:50.817 ERROR ACTelephonyDispatcher0 >>> ACClientTelephonyMgr.transferToVM(): Pilot for[10467] is null.

but for successfull calls I see the following:

2180[ACTelephonyDispatcher1]04/20 09:36:13.365 INFO ACTelephonyDispatcher1 >>> ACClientCommunication getVMInfoForDn

2181[ACTelephonyDispatcher1]04/20 09:36:13.427 DEBUG ACTelephonyDispatcher1 >>> ACClientTelephonyMgr.transferToVM() from getVMInfoForDN: [19000, null].

So it appears as if the client can't find the pilot for the call on the failed transfer...the Voicemail Profiles are setup the same on both phones...

Hope someone can help...

Joe

I restarted the Attendant Console service on CallManager and it fixed my problem for the time being.

We have restarted the service and it didn't make a difference. I may restart it again....

Joe

5.1.1a. Have the same problem. Looks like restarting Att. Console service does solve the problem. Not sure if this will come back.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thanks Neeraj, That may do the trick. I will move to the next ES available to see if that fixes the problem.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Please keep us updated...we have recently upgraded to 5.1.1.3103-4 please let me know if going to a later ES resolves your issue...

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,

Version 5.1.1.3109-1 should have this fixed.

HTH

Sankar.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

I don't see the ES releases listed on the software download pages...I recieved the last one from TAC...is there a way to download this release?

Thanks,

Joe

You will have to contact TAC for this.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: