cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Services in Call Manager

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

Where in Call Manager can you add services (XML) ?

6 Replies 6

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can go to Feature -> Cisco IP Phone Services in CCM admin.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

I found it after I made the post. I have another question though. When I select a service on my phone it will not display. What can I do to make it show up on the phone?

Go to Device -> Phone and choose your phone. Click Subscribe/Unsubscribe Services and subscribe your phone to the service.

Brandon

Under External Data Locations is a box to fill in. I did not see anything that said subscribe or unsubscribe. What do i put in the box next to Services?

There is a link at the top of the page that says Subscribe/Unsubscribe services. You do not need to fill in anything under External Data Locations. This is only needed if the locations of these items are different for this particular phone than what is configured in Enterprise Parameters.

Brandon

Also, under Enterprise Parameter (System --> Enterprise Services) ensure you have configured "URL Services" to an IP Address and not hostname if you dont have DNS configured or DNS configured cannot resolve CM's hostname.

If your DNS Server cannot resolve CM hostname, it is recommended to you change all IP based services to use IP Address and not hostname.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: