Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.0 CDR HELP!!!

mohsenlotfi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

My problem is I have no CDR Records in CRA . When I set the CDR LOAD in CAR I can see all attempts are unsuccessful,

There is no connectivity issue also the Cisco CDR Repository Manager is active

CCM syslog shows %CCM_UNKNOWN-CDRREP-3-CDRAgentSendFileFailed

Found a document about this

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_error_message09186a008063610b.html

But didn?t resolved me issue

this is a fresh CallManager 5.0 Install and I did almost everything to resolve this issue

I really don?t know what else I can do to resolve this issue since I have LIMITED!!! access to System files in CCM 5 ( I still can?t understand what Cisco guys were thinking by using Linux with limited access to System files for admins )

Please help me

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi,

L2 process on the publisher can cause CDR Agent failing to send files to the publisher

Could you please enable CDR traces.

Please go to Cisco Unified CallManager Serviceability, then to Trace > Configuration, select your server and then "Cisco CDR Agent" service , change Debug trace level to "Debug" and press Save. Then do the same for "CDR Repository manager".

Please check:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCse61454

It is fixed on some ES version of CallManager 5.0(4) and also from 5.1

Which is the exact version that you are using?

Thanks

Hi

Thank for replying

my CCM version is 5.0.4.1000-1

Actually I found an upgrade in Software portal to 5.0.4.2000-1

So I?m downloading it, hope this helps to resolve the issue

I will let you know

Thanks

I dont think upgrading to 5.0.4.2000-1 would resolve the issue. Can you paste the complete syslog message for this error. Also, can you confirm if you can do CDR Search by Extension and run Individual reports ?

I am running 5.1.3 and ran into similar issue.

On the subscriber I see attached traces.

Pls let meknow if this is the same bug. I checked the bug but it just seems to be applicable to 5.0.4

This caused the publisher to hose up and reboot had to be done

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: