cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

transfer timers

waynejackson
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who makes a call an external company, they then wish to transfer the external caller to an internal user - the set up could be a PA setting up a for the Boss. The issue that after x sec if teh internal hasn`t transferred the call, orginal call goes from transfer/hold to Hold resume only i.e gets taken off transfer. An example could be the PA is searching the telephone directory The PA now has to resume the call , place it on transfer and then transfer the call again. I can not see any setting where this is configured - one system is 15 secs another 40 sec. It isn`t the T302 end of digit timer either - any ideas thanks

2 Replies 2

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Is this personal assistant/ Callmanager ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

It is just on call manager itself. It as if CCM returned to call "off transfer" back to hold if no digits are enter hence the possible T302 change. However this made no difference also the timing is different on two CCM`s

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: