Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM_PG_1.BoatSales

bilalghayad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi List;

What is mean exactly here by the CCM in the CCM_PG_1.BoatSales in the skill group node script?

And why to name it also in PG?

Regards

Bilal

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you please explain this in detail?

Actually, at first sight, it looks like CCM_PG_1.BoatSales is a name of a skill group in ICM.

I am talking in a scripting at the ICM, I have an example explaining about the skill group to be selected and about the translation route to IVR and the queuing.

In this example, I always see in the script nodes (these boxes) he name:

1) CCM_PG_1.BoatSales

2) IP_IVR_PG_1.BoatQSvc

3) CCM_PG_1.BoatSales

The first one was related to Skill Group node (that box for selecting the skill group), the second one for Translation Route to VRU node and the third one for the Queue to Skill group node.

Regards

Bilal

As stated before the CCM_PG_1.BoatSales is the skill group selected, if the agaent is not available then the call needs to be queued (sent to IVR). In your case the IVR is IP-IVR (CRA server), so translation routing needs to be done on ICM to intruct the PG where the call should go. Not sure why it was named IP_IVR_PG_1.BoatQSvc instead of generic name. I am assuming that the follosing node is RunExternalScript which defines which IVR script needs to be ran. The last node Queue CCM_PG_1.BoatSales means that this is the skill group being queued while extenal script is being executed, so if at any time an agent from that group becomes available the call can be pulled back by ICM.

Checkout this scripting guide for more details:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/icm/icmentpr/icm70doc/coreicm7/config7/ipce70sg.pdf

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

Hi Chris;

A question out of the subject: is there CCIE for call center only :) ? Or the only way is CCIE Vice?

Regards

Bilal

Currently only for voice. I've hear rumors that Cisco was thinking about contact center CCIE, but as you can imagine it would be difficult to grade scripting, and such.

For now CCIE-Voice has a section on IPCC Express integration and basic scripting.

Chris