Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD + EM

eduardocarrasco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

How could I have a full mobility IPCC agent without associate it with a "physical" device? I 'll try to explain:

I have the following situation:

The agents in this CallCenter work in shifts and have only 13 agents licenses, however I would like configure 26 agents and with free seatting. I'm using extension mobility, however only work with agents with "physical" extensions, but I need login into ipcc more then 13 agents (not simultaneous), using extension mobility without physical telephones. Is this possible? If you have an alternative, please, I 'll appreciate.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

Instead of associated the user with the physical device, create Device Profiles and associated these to the agent users (enable the ICD extension in the Device Profile). We do exactly this as we have more agents than licences. Each agent does require a unique DN.

Please rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

Instead of associated the user with the physical device, create Device Profiles and associated these to the agent users (enable the ICD extension in the Device Profile). We do exactly this as we have more agents than licences. Each agent does require a unique DN.

Please rate helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: