cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any Opsware NAS users out there?

getwithrob
Level 3
Level 3

If so, what are your thoughts on the tool?

Please explain strengths and weaknesses compared to RME and Campus Mgr. I realize LMS 3.0 should correct a weaknesses in LMS 2.2 so please keep this in mind.

thanks for input.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The main thing I hear about Opsware in terms of strengths is its compliance checking capability. While RME has the baseline compliance tool, it is not as comprehensive in terms of SOX, HIPPA, etc. We are making some improvements in terms of baseline compliance in RME 4.1 (more powerful conditional support, sub-mode compliance enhancements, etc.), but I still think Opsware will make a nice compliment to the features in LMS, especially if you have a lot of regulatory compliance to adhere to.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The main thing I hear about Opsware in terms of strengths is its compliance checking capability. While RME has the baseline compliance tool, it is not as comprehensive in terms of SOX, HIPPA, etc. We are making some improvements in terms of baseline compliance in RME 4.1 (more powerful conditional support, sub-mode compliance enhancements, etc.), but I still think Opsware will make a nice compliment to the features in LMS, especially if you have a lot of regulatory compliance to adhere to.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: