cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS Java CIL, no queue call events

whitelamg
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a prototype Java application which connects to CTIOS server using the Java CIL. The application connects in monitor mode. When I put a call into a skill group which is routed to an agent, I don't get any call events until the call hits the agents extension (I should get events as the call queues). I have checked the CTIOS server log files and it does see the call before it hits the agents extension but is not sending any events to my application. This may be a coding issue or possibly configuration of the CTIOS server. Can anyone help? I attach a copy of the single java class for the application.

2 Replies 2

fmeetz
Level 4
Level 4

Looks like you hitting bug CSCsd64778.

Thanks for the post Frank. I had a look at the bug report that you mentioned. It suggests that the only workaround was to use the C++ CIL library but the status was set to resolved as of version 6.0(0)SR05(00), 7.1(2)SR00(00).

To me it seems a little bit of a jump from what I posted to the conclusion that it was this particular bug. Why would the stripping of spaces only affect those call events before and not after the call hits the agents extension? What suggested to you that it was this specific bug? Is it something you have had problems with yourself?

Thanks again.

Graham