Views
Helpful
Replies

Button Template Insert - Overflow error

kc-ussugar
Level 1
Level 1

CCM 4.2.3

When trying to copy "Standard 7941" to create a customized template I get - "Error No. -2146828282 (0x800a0006): Overflow" in a pop-up window. I can Insert templates based on other pre-supplied templates. But not one based on "Standard 7941" no matter how I try to configure it, or how I try to name it.

I think I know how this situation happened: When I initially tried to Insert the new template, I accidentally left the original name (Standard 7941)unchanged. CCM rightly gave me an error message, saying I need to give it a different name. But apparently the original got altered anyway, because when I go in to view "Standard 7941" it shows "Line" for button 1 and button 2, whereas the original (I think) was "Line" for button 1 and "None" or "Speed Dial" for button 2 (don't remember for sure because I never thought I'd need to remember).

Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

kc-ussugar
Level 1
Level 1

Wow - no comments. For any interested, it turned out to be a bug (As suspected). Here is the solution TAC pointed me to: http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K04262576

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for posing back this resolution. When you first posted this question I did spend some time trying to find this bug. Obviously not enough :) It is really great when someone updates the thread like you have here! 5 points from this end for letting us all know what the final outcome was.

Take care,

Rob