Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

change of password in Unity 4.0.5

Hello, I have Unity 4.0.5, I need changed password, Anyone know how changed all password in Unity.?

Thanks.

9 Replies 9

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Phone password or AD user password ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

AD user password for example. UnityAdmin, UnityInstall.

How do you do it?

Thanks.

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Yes if you go to the tools depot on the desktop of the Unity server, then to administration tools, then to Bulk Edit. This tool you can change all the passwords to any or all accounts. Very good tool.

rlp

I am too slow, that was for the phone password.

rlp

I use a tool called AD Bulk Edit from Dovestone software. It uses a CSV format template to create, import, modify, delete users in AD in bulk. This will help reset passwords or change any user specific setting in a voicemail only Unity solution.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

I talk over account Administrator, UnityAdmin, etc. How do you do it?

Thanks.

You can change these from the Unity server or your domain controller. Open Active Directory Users & Comps and find the user and then reset password.

You must also change the logon passwords in services.msc for any services that are started by these accounts such as UnityMsgStore, UnityDirSvc etc if you are changing those passwords in AD.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts@!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Hello

The account such as UntyMsgStore,UnityDirSvc are only that need to be modified in services.msc or any other more?

thank.

Yeah i think that should be it. Also refer to this link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note09186a0080093f54.shtml

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: